perjantai 6. helmikuuta 2009

One Blood One Love

My first ever photographical series with a digital camera. Final project for Digital Photography I at Laurea Polytechnic, 2003. Starring Lumimarja and Ilo.

I hadn't looked at these photos for years and now I see them through different eyes. I'd probably do many things differently now (especially the Photoshopping and the lighting - and obviously use a better camera, and also focus on making the photos fit together as a series better) and my style has changed, but I still love vampires and love stories. Now especially after seeing Twilight I feel inspired by vampires and dark aesthetics again. Let's see when and how I get around to shooting something like that again!

It's good to see progress in your own work, and also see what's stayed the same. That only comes through time, so be merciful on yourself - give new things time and yourself a chance to learn and improve.

The one with the striped stockings is my favorite!






















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti